Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Tuesday,

Today I find myself with a few to many unfinished projects,  I have a table and chair set that has been here way to long and because I am not in love with the color I have struggled to get it done.  It is within a smidgen of an inch of being there and the owner of it loves it.  She saw it this past weekend so as long as she is happy then I should be too.  

I have to deliver a piece of furniture to a friend this week at some point also.... so maybe before 5 I will put it in the car and do that tonight.  

I have two unfinished pieces in the back room that will be gorgeous when I get them done.  I already know what colors to paint them and where I will put them.  Now if only I could find the motivation to get it all done.    Just wanted to check in and let you all know that Silkweeds has so many new things coming every week.  We would love to see you, love to have you stop by and enjoy some of the new things that we have put out for you to see. 

Now I suppose I should get back to work.  

Lisa@ Silkweeds

1 comment:

  1. Sounds BUSY! You can do it:) Oh...and don't forget the fabric... LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete