Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Friday turned into Wednesday


Today my Friday peeps showed up, so that was a nice treat for a Wednesday.  They didn't hang around long they had errands to run, they were on a mission today, after all, they are busy, busy, business women.  They were hanging flyer's for the Art Market at the Searsport Lion's Club on May 10th.  They still have a few spaces left so if you are a Crafter or a Artist and you would like to join this wonderful group of people by all means contact Sonja Twombly.  You can find her info on the bottom of the postcard below.  


This is the same group of people that I am proud to have doing the Art Markets at Silkweeds this summer.  These people are driven and determined to make quality items for you to love for years to come.  I hope you all will take a few moments to show support for this Market and for all of those to come to Silkweeds this summer.  

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad this week has two Fridays- wish every week did! Thanks for sharing this - I can't wait for the shows to start for the season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for the "like" button for both your post and Tammi's response! :) We are going to have so much fun this summer at the Art Markets. I am excited!

    ReplyDelete