Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Fall is in the air!

At least it is @ Silkweeds,  I have just spent several hours out of a couple of days working on some fall displays.  It is the time of year that I love to decorate for.  The colors bring warmth to any room and they make you feel all warm and comfy!  It is my element, the one that I love to be a part of.  I love the store best this time of year and all for the reasons that I just told you.  I hope you all get to come by and check out our fall items.  We have more coming so check in regularly for the handmades.  They are beautiful and I just love that we are getting in things that are handmade from Crafters and Artisans right here in the good ole' USA!!!!

I have posted some pictures to our facebook page so please check us out there and give us a "LIKE"  that way you can see what is going on in Searsport.  Have a great day!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Silkweeds/105900868272

No comments:

Post a Comment