Friday, June 6, 2014

The Furniture Whore.... 

Okay I know it isn't an appropriate name... but I would like to have a name, a cute little saying or something for my back room, you know the new one that holds all the treasures for you DIY'ers out there.

Between me and my friends I always joke that I am the furniture whore... because I absolutely love used furniture... I know, I know.... It doesn't sound good, so here is the deal...

If anyone of you come up with a better name for my DIY room and I use it... I will give you a Gift Card to use in the store.  Yup a gift card, just for you to use towards ANYTHING you want in the store.  I am trying to see just how many of you will interact, plus I am trying to see just how many of you are worried enough to help so that I don't hang a sign that says "The Furniture Whore"  

My mind is tired and my thoughts are clouded...and you, yes YOU could be the keeper of the name of the DIY ROOM at Silkweeds.  All you have to do is come up with it.   

Ready, Set, Go.... 

21 comments:

  1. The Furniture Troll
    The Furniture Trollup
    What Goes Around

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Katie, I love this one.... just wanted you to know. So far I have it narrowed down to three.... and this is one of them...

      Delete
  3. The Furniture Floosie. We use that in the South, not sure if ya'll do up there, but it is another way to say what you did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kimmy Jo, Now I cannot wait to meet you... and this is a terrific name... it is a contender that is for sure..

      Delete
  4. Oh my god.... I am loving these... keep em coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Git R Done"
    "Let me help you get my junk in your trunk"

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about "''re-Creation Room"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Call the room hoarders quarters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay Angel, it is down to three of you... I am going to put it out there again to see what else I get but this is a good one too...........

      Delete
  8. The Furniture Enchantress sounds much less, ah, whorish, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete