Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Cadbury Eggs, Sunshine, Daisies... All things that make me think of Spring.

Does anyone else out there have a Cadbury Egg problem, I swear there should be a CE Anonymous group.  Today on facebook we have been having a discussion about how much I love these... I just offered free Fudge to anyone showing up with one.  I am secretly hoping for two or three.  As of yet I am at ZERO...  but hey, people do have to work and are not always checking their facebook to see what my needs are.   

I have some ideas for the shop, it will entail some Wooden Daisies of all sizes, a few silk flowers and anything that represents Sunshine.  All things that make me smile, all things that make me think of Spring.  They tell me Spring is 37 days away.  Doesn't sound like much but to a woman who feels cooped up in a store, all by herself, without alot of customers everyday.......   37 days seems like an eternity.  And I am sure that the Cadbury company could take some of the anxiety away.  


Until then, I will sit and figure my plan for some Daisies, because there isn't anyone I know that doesn't smile when they look at a bouquet of Daisies.  And if they don't make you smile... then you probably need therapy.  Happy Day my friends.  If you have a Cadbury Egg at home, eat one for me.  

Lisa @ Silkweeds

No comments:

Post a Comment